I’m not saying I want to be a dragon.
but if the opportunity came up to have wings and a tail implanted along with the ability to breathe fire, I’d take it.
Would there be a waiting list for this procedure?
The waiting list is made up of all the notes on this post in order so reblog quickly and save your spot in line.
- Harry is an Auror
- Ron was an Auror, but left to help George run Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes
- Hermione is head of the DMLE
- Neville married Hannah Abbott, who is applying for the job of Matron at Hogwarts
- They’re still friends with Victor Krum
- Ginny is a journalist
- Percy is the head of the Department of Magical Transportation
- Teddy is rebellious and him and Victoire snog, like, all the time.
- Rita Skeeter is still a huge bitch
I bought you books
|Interviewr:||So, why do you write these strong female characters?|
|Joss Whedon:||Because you’re still asking me that question.|
urban dictionary has saved me from asking so many awkward questions
Jarpad imitates Castiel and Misha at the Nerd HQ SPN panel.
If an intruder ever comes to fucking murder you. You throw your mother fucking head back pull your arms in weird shapes and whip your head forward again and say the anti crist has awoken whilst smiling the biggest smile you have ever made. no smart person would ever fuck around with you if you did that.
STOP REBLOGGING THIS PLEASE ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION
I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY LIFFFEEE